1. When a conductor is charged by induction, is the induced surface charge on the conductor the same or opposite the charge of the object inducing the surface charge?
2. If a suspended object is attracted to another object that is charged, can you conclude that the supended object is charged?
3. Because of a higher moisture content, air is a better conductor of charge in the summer than in the winter. Would you expect he shocks from static electricity to be more severe in summer or winter? Explain.
4. Which effect proves more conclusively that an object is charge, attraction to or repulsion from another object? Explain.
5. What determine the direction of the electric force between two charges?
Can some on help me answer these questions.
Thank you very much
Từ khóa hot:hỏi đáp, game, thuoc la dien tu, thoi trang cong so, ẨM THỰC MÙA ĐÔNG, LÀM ĐẸP MÙA ĐÔNG, BỆNH MÙA ĐÔNG, ORAL SEX, HỎI ĐÁP SỨC KHỎE, HỎI ĐÁP PHÁP LUẬT
Xem thêm bài viết ngẫu nhiên cùng chủ đề:
- Memo Letter Help Please For English Class
- Lesson 5 - Toeic Test Vocabulary
- Intermediate Accounting Help - Part II -...
- Phần mềm học từ vựng tiếng Anh bằng hình anh
- Any Piping Engineer or Designer in house?
- How To Control Your Brain At Will
- English Study 2009 – Cẩm nang học tiếng Anh...
- How to store an object to XML in VB.NET ?
- Nhi Đồng
- Lesson 318 - Toeic Test Vocabulary